Thursday, January 1, 2009

Son will be in trouble

Recently while window shopping at PJ Section 14,we bump into our ex neighbour who has moved to one of the apartment nearby here.He stayed as our neighbour for quite a while.
One occasion that I cound not forget is one weekend,I went out to go get STAR newspaper.
I do not know what started it,Mr A who is my neighbour was kicking several times his son on his leg.He was wearing a sport shoes at that time.When he saw me he stopped.
But the question is - is his son warrant that kind treatment?What has he done?If he has done wrong could he be punished in a more humane way?
When we met now I was shocked to learn that his wife has passed away.I wonder what kind of treatment his son will further endure from his father.His mum used to be his punching back in the past.
So friend be kind to others including your children - control your anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment