Thursday, May 27, 2010

Customer Service from Maybank...

Problem with Maybank Credit Card ,Customers are at the losing end.
Well how many credit card do you have?Is it safe and secure?Can anybody use it on your behave and you have to settle all the expenditure.
I have an experience with Maybank Credit Cards.I have been with Maybank for over 20 years.About 2 years ago while surfing my internet account I noticed that there is an authorised Credit Card transaction amounting to RM 1800 for the purchase of a handphone.
I immediately called the Maybank card centre and blocked all my cards.Then I make a police report and fill up all the necessary forms from the bank.
Later after investigation,I was issued with the transaction slip by the Bank which clearly shows it is not my signature.Then about 4-5 months later I received a letter stating that to them that the transaction was genuine and kindly advise me to settle the problem with the merchandiser.
Then I lodged a complain with the Finantial Mediation Beraau.have been close to a year, but till today I am still waiting for the outcome.
As for the police they only issue a letter to the bank requesting them to investigate the complain and clear the issue.Police have much bigger things to attend to…..
So in the end we the customers are at the losing end..They should make the merchandiser pay for it.The merchardiser should establish/verify the authenticity of all individual before transaction made or else no payment will be made for any dispute.
I am still patiently waiting for the outcome from my report to the FMB before I totally severe my relationship with Maybank.No doubt they are the best so far now in terms of customer service…
Unsatisfied Customer….

No comments:

Post a Comment