Wednesday, June 9, 2010

CWL Chalet Stay...An update

Well good news...this morning after few minutes posting on my blog & email the resort.

I got a call.The offer:

- 2nd night they will not charge me & free stay and additionally
- offering me one night stay voucher at Family Suite Chalet ...

Wau..that is good to me.But I dont think I step in there ... kena racun nanti...Probably I pass it on to my Bro In law whose wife is from Batu gajah.

So the conclusion - one need to stand on ones right..do not let others buly you...
be a fighter but of course on the right thing lah...

Two months ago I got similar treatment at Pizza Hut Kuala Selangor where the fee of about RM90 was also waive because of my feedback on poor customer service...

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mr Zul,

    On behalf of Clearwater I would like to apologize on what happened during you stay in our resort.

    Sometimes, bad things do happened to us and in this case we are happy to offer you a stay in our Suite Room (our KL Area Sales Manager will arrange it for you).

    Hopefully we can continue our relationship and may this experience benefit both of us.

    Thanks
    AZAM
    CWS Golf Resort

    ReplyDelete